- Our Mutual Career Exploration Process
How will you learn whether a career in financial services is the right one for you? Our role is to serve you as a career counselor. We will go through what we describe as a mutual career exploration process. Together, we will take the following steps:
- An initial discussion about your goals, motivations, and life objectives to see if we can help you achieve your career objectives.
- Explore assessment tools that will provide you with third party feedback.
- Meet with numerous firm associates and key management team leaders who are positioned to guide your success track.
- Sample the most important parts of the career, helping you determine whether you are comfortable with what is required in order to build your practice.
Take the next step towards a more rewarding career by contacting us today.
- Culture & Lifestyle
Be an entrepreneur with more control over your life. You can serve your clients well and still be there for your kids' soccer games.
- We will provide the mentorship, training, and guidance you need to create a business to call your own
- Define your own work-life balance
- Work within your community
- Rewards & Benefits
Grow your business at the pace of your own ambition. Your earning potential is as unlimited as the impact you will have on people's lives.
- Potential to earn a substantial income, dictated by your work ethic, passion, and ability
- Employer matched 401k plan and a non-contributory pension plan, vested after 5 years of service
- Medical, dental, vision, long term care disability, and Life Insurance
- Tools, Resources & Support
Independence does not mean alone. With Guardian you will be supported by industry-leading resources like our one-of-a-kind Living Balance Sheet® planning tool.
- Living Balance Sheet allows you to work directly with your clients to plan their financial futures
- Business Resource Center provides you with in-depth information on topics from law to estate planning to tax strategies
- Powerful partnerships help you broaden and strengthen you client base by partnering with local accounting firms, banks and credit unions